bloggers! do u love to sing or love music? you guys are free to request ur favorite songs! en welcome to "TAMBAYAN NG MGA MUSIC ADDICT"

salamat sa pagdaan

Monday, May 24, 2010

YOU ARE THE ONE
unnie's song


Another day passes by, i'm dreamin' of you,
And though i know it might be just a dream, dreams come true,
Somewhere, somehow i'll find you even though it takes all of
My life{all of my life}

And when i finally do{and when i finally do}
I know inside my heart{ i know inside my heart}
That there could be no doubt, i knew it from the start

{you are the one}you are the one
That i've been searching for my whole life through,
{you are the one}you are the one that i've been looking for
And now that i have found you,
{duet}i'll never let you go, i'll hold you in my arms
You are the one

Another night spent alone
I'm lying in the dark{lying in the dark}
I don't know your name
But i know your voice sings to my heart{voice sings to my heart}
A sweet melody, a symphony of love

I know that come one day{i know that come one day}
I time for you and me{a time for you and me}
To finally be together, cause i know we're meant to be
{repeat cho. except last sentence}

Forever's a meaningless word
Even though you're here with me
Here by my side, here in my heart

{duet} i'll never let you go i'll hold you in my arms

{you are the one} you are the one that i've been searching for my whole life through
{you are the one}that i've been looking for and now that i have found you
{duet} i'll never let you go, i'll hold you in my arms
{repeat 1}

Cause you are the one, you are the one

No comments:

Post a Comment