bloggers! do u love to sing or love music? you guys are free to request ur favorite songs! en welcome to "TAMBAYAN NG MGA MUSIC ADDICT"

salamat sa pagdaan

Friday, March 5, 2010

YOU MADE ME STRONGER
missbroken's song

is it hard to believe im ok
after all its been awhile since u walked away
i'm way past crying
over u finding someone new

u turned my days into nights
but now i see the light
and this maybe the big surprise to u

chorus:
but/coz uve made me stronger by breaking my heart
u ended my life and made a better one start
uve taught me everything from falling in love
to letting go of a lie
yes uve made me stronger, baby, bye saying goodbye

if u try to believe im not over you
go ahead, theres nothing wrong with making believe
i know, coz i used to pretend youll come back to me

but time has been such a good friend
brought me to my senses again
and i have u to thank
for setting me free

rep chorus

think again
dont feel sorry for me, my friend
ooohh....dont u know, im not the one of the losing end **


rep chorus 2x

you've made me stronger, baby, by saying goodbye

1 comment: