bloggers! do u love to sing or love music? you guys are free to request ur favorite songs! en welcome to "TAMBAYAN NG MGA MUSIC ADDICT"

salamat sa pagdaan

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TILL I FOUND YOU
kayedee's song

I was alone not long ago without a love to call my own
I was afraid and thought it wasn't meant for me
I didn't need anybody else
That was what I would tell myself
And I believe that that was how it would be

I used to think that I was fine
Oh, that I was doing ok
I didn't know that I was blind
I just went all along my way
I didn't know what I was missing
'Til I felt your tender lips kissing my fears away
I'm so glad you're here today

chorus:
I never had somebody I could lean on,
I never had a shoulder I could cry on
'Til I found you ~~, 'til I found you, oohh...

And I never had somebody I would think about
I never had someone I couldn't do without
'Til I found you ~~, 'til I found you, oohh...

I had been badly hurt before
Ever since then, I would ignore every chance for love
I thought it was a lie
I learned to rely upon myself and
I thought that I was doin well, until you came
With something I just can't deny....

I used to think that I was fine, oh
That I was doing alright
I would go on and do my thang, everyday and every night,
I didn't know what I was missing
'Til I felt you tender love fillin' me up inside
I love you with all my might

chorus 2x

and i never knew the way that love could feel
till i found you ~~..
and i never thought that love could be so real
till i found you...

No comments:

Post a Comment