bloggers! do u love to sing or love music? you guys are free to request ur favorite songs! en welcome to "TAMBAYAN NG MGA MUSIC ADDICT"

salamat sa pagdaan

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ALWAYS A DAY TOO LATE
(from a previous post in kayedee wordpress)

i guess there’s no point for saying this now ITS DONE AND YOUR GONE, this doesnt count
but now you’ve  gone away i’ve realized everyday, I MADE A MISTAKE YOUR THE BEST THING I’VE EVER FOUND
but now that i want you, YOUR MOVING ON, i tried to call you but nobody’s home
i didnt notice till you went away im always a day to late
im done i know, for waiting this long
THERE’S NO EXPLANATION FOR LETTING YOU GO
and you were right all along
I MISSED YOU BAD WHEN YOUR GONE
i finally opened my eyes and now IM STANDING ALONE
but now that i want you, your moving on
i tried to call you but nobody’s home
i didnt notice till you went away
im always a day to late
but you ran to me, i didnt want to be bothered
but now i finally see that you’ve moved onto another
now i honestly i get the reason why you left

BUT DAMN I WISH I HAD YOU BACK

and but now that i want you, your moving on
i tried to call you but nobody’s home
i didnt notice till you went away
im always a day to late
(2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment