bloggers! do u love to sing or love music? you guys are free to request ur favorite songs! en welcome to "TAMBAYAN NG MGA MUSIC ADDICT"

salamat sa pagdaan

Thursday, February 25, 2010

FOREVERMORE
There are times
When I just want to look at your face
With the stars in the night
There are times
When i just want to feel your embrace
On a cold night
Refrain
I just can't believe
that you are mine now
Chorus
You were just a dream that i once knew
I never thought i would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all i need to be forevermore
All those years
I long to hold you in my arms
I've been dreaming of you every night
I've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you will be mine
(repeat refrain & chorus)
Bridge
Time & again
There are these changes that we cannot end
As sure as time keeps goin on & on
My love for you will be forevermore
(refrain & chorus except last line)
As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You are all i need to be with forevermore
(as endless as forever)
(our love will stay together)
You are all i need to be with forevermore.

1 comment: